UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Found something funny on my old community forums...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:32 pm    Post subject: Found something funny on my old community forums... Reply with quote

Homeworld community thread
not for the squeamish. this kinda stuff is routine for those boards. lol. NetDevil's forums are lily white in comparison.

*sigh*

It's funny. i know 75% of the members there and i haven't been there in over a year...It's hilarious, especially since i too was surprised what Disco Stu posted. lol.
    i'd stick to that page...the rest of it's ghey
Rainy13
US Advisor
US Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a decent thread for that subject. I'm actually impressed - it's pretty civilized and concise. It actually discusses the material coherently and without many recriminations.

Do they have a minimum age limit to subscribe to that board (unlike ND's limit of 12 and UNDER only)? I'd like to see more intelligent conversation like that over at ND more often.

BTW - the best part of that thread is seeing Trickee Hamster's avatar. :)
Hiigaran
Nemesis
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ's avatar is awesome... i dont know where he got it.

Man, its amazing they are all still there... Disco Stu, CJ, SquidDNA, Uberjumper, man, its crazy.

*snicker* what ever happened to teh Sequel to the Relic Board Movie? Did blu ever post it (and he IS still around...)?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Flame War All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: