UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New phpBB2 Themes needed.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 9:48 am    Post subject: New phpBB2 Themes needed. Reply with quote

(remember: users can select their own colour theme from a list we give them, but it's only got subSilver right now)

Gossip referred me to this page (main site, actually...try the root too)
Found this on google (german site/translated)
Forum for phpBB modders

Last edited by MajorFreak on Fri May 31, 2002 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Rainy13
US Advisor
US Advisor

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 11:16 am    Post subject: Ideas for color shift Reply with quote

Honestly Muffy, at first glance I like the colors of the phpbb forums. They're kinda soothing (if a little bright-whitish). My only suggestions currently are:

a) don't have any pure whites - shift the whites to an off-white/ecru/tan kinda color, since they're softer on the eyes.
b) Everywhere there's a blue color, make it a green color, in the same proportion. We're primarily a Quantar squad (and green's my favorite anyways).

That's it for now. I'll read up on those color-mod links and get back to you.

<edit> I looked at that examples link (the first one) and out of those, only Chronicles, SubGreen, and SubTeal appealed. You might want to run a poll (can we run polls here?) to see what everyone else thinks.

<edit again> Is it just me, or does this whole website take *forever* to load? I get incredible lag every time I move in these forums, and I never did before. It is me?

Last edited by Rainy13 on Fri May 31, 2002 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell yeah. okie, i'll go grab 3 that i like and we'll do a poll. *g*

BTW, i created a poll forum, Rainy13. race you there!

<EDIT> nopers, loading fine for me, a weeeee bit slower than i'm used to..but there's probably some bugs still to be worked out by MadCat

<edit> Well, i liked SpacePilot3k, SubGreen and SubTrail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Website/Forum Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: