UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Archive Rescue Mission (A.R.M.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> ARM projects & Homeworld forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: Archive Rescue Mission (A.R.M.) Reply with quote

Well, i've found another backup disk of mine hidden away on it is some juicy threads from the betaforums...

Part1
Part2

these were archived around the middle of april, 2001...If anyone wants a gander please request an upload/email.

Last edited by MajorFreak on Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh jeezuz h christ...PJG's going down. Argh! Well, anyways, i've got half the links to PJG from these forums archived. (plus rainy's logs and rp threads; with a few of hitekhicks as well)
    not to mention most of the guides, fictions, downloads, evilasteroidcomix, artifactguide (lothar), etc etc etc ...plus our squad's rotacol database
Ugh! spent the past 8 hours on A.R.M. alone

[ This Message was edited by: MajorFreak on 2002-05-13 10:01 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> ARM projects & Homeworld forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: