UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings - Application Post

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greebo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings from the currently unaligned ship "Flying Brick". This post serves as my formal application to UMEC for membership. I've only played JG for a few days now, but during that time I've spoken with Kami and Joonstar briefly, and OpenGL at *great* length (many thanks and kudos to OpenGL for his patience and generosity) and the three of them have convinced me that UMEC is the home for me.

I'm currently a level 9 Quant with an interest in merchant activities, but who likes a little flux killing on the side. I've primarily been running transport/mining missions, but now that I have a ship which can carry more than one gun, and thanks to OpenGL's tutelage, my flux kill count is starting to rise. :smile:

Still, primarily I'm interested in the commerce side of JG (though I don't know much yet), and not terribly interested in pvp (except in defense - I'm into splatting random aggressors repeatedly in pvp combat).

OpenGL has agreed to sponsor my membership, so now I am wondering what I need to do next?

Regards,

Greebo
Captian of the "Flying Brick"

Greebo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops - I just noticed this is the wrong section. My bad -- I'll repost this elsewhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: