UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amananth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Roleplaying Events & Storyline Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kami
Ex-Assistant GM
Ex-Assistant GM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a serious problem guys. Amananth alone can bring the galaxy to it's knees production wise. And I don't just mean Instigators, FF, and Displacers. They are the source of MC and Cesium I believe, without which, many engines and power plants will eventually stop being produced.

Let me refer you guys:
http://forums.jossh.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3651

I think we need to make this an extreme priority and or take measures to stockpile (where are those POS? Could use them about now).

Discuss?
Rainy13
US Advisor
US Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the best thing that could have possibly happened.

I sincerely hope that everything goes into massive shortages... for about a week. Then they can a) drop in POS that can generate needed commodities, b) make mining produce needed things like cesium, c) make stations produce what they SAY they produce on JOSSH and nothing else.

Net result? An end to massive stockpiles of unused goods. 1% decay is nice, but this is better... wink
Kami
Ex-Assistant GM
Ex-Assistant GM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe. But for how long? It will mostly hurt the PvP base, not the rest, till the PvP get bored and start civ ripping to get the rest to feel the pain as well.
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Market Lister for Amananth
JOSSH database on Amananth
JG widget (info on who makes what where)
    problem is there's no easy way to figure the flowchart of the interdependencies, but i do recall something of the sort...just forget the url
As for the hype? Now why would the PvPers need a good excuse to grief when they already have LOTS of other lousy excuses that work just as well, if not better?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Roleplaying Events & Storyline Posts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: