UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UMEC application (forum and squad)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadCat
President
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 4:59 am    Post subject: UMEC application (forum and squad) Reply with quote

We use the Squad discussion board to issue orders and to post new policies, all UMEC pilots need to have access to this forum and check it regularly.

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy' till you can find a rock" --bumper sticker

Last Update 6-12-2001, Mrxknown added

Last edited by MadCat on Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
MadCat
President
President

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you'll need to create a board account first Tryon, I can't set permissions on guest accounts.

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy' till you can find a rock" --bumper sticker

"Server will be a bit, Josh says we're rebooting everything in sight"--GM_Istvan
Tryon
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MadCat,

I was just wondering if there is any way I could be given access to the artifact board. Now that I'm almost in a Ranger and I can easily purchase a tow, I was wanting to try my hand at that. Thanks.
Dont make me kick your ass, Dave...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MadCat wrote:
Application procedure:
Please do not just apply for the squad (on JOSSH) as you will not be accepted. You must register as a UMEC forum member first. Once you are a forum member you must Private Message MadCat with your Jumpgate Account Pilot name and a request for admittance. If you are under level 21, please include your Mentor`s pilotname.

BTW, this bit isn't really important, but i did enable UserGroup requests. (only reason i did this was to make MadCat's work load easier by streamlining the forum application...not to mention some people might just miss this thread altogether and it's better to have a backup option that they may find instead)
    better safe than sorry
itisme-absol!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:11 am    Post subject: can't log in Reply with quote

hi guys,

for some reason i can't log on to the board. it complains that i am using an inactive account or incorrect password. i reset my password but the same thing happens insane
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooops. so you're that suspicious lurker i banned, eh?
LOL :dunce:
absol
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, that'll be me looking shifty in the corner!

thanks for sorting me out Muffy 8o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: