UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NetDevil News For Jan 3rd, 2002

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PJG news article
Apparently they're feeling pretty good atm. And they mentioned the ship balance forum as being a positive influence. (we hope)

MajorFreak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2002 will be an exciting year for Jumpgate. Here are some things to look for in the coming months (in no particular order):
- Player Owned Stations and Resources
- Corvette Class Ships
- Advanced Conflux
- Cloaking
- New Life forms
- Pirating Technologies
- New "Space Weather"

Which one is first? That's for you to decide, so get in the game and tell us what you want!
Remember that? k...cause none of this shit is being talked about or hinted at. period. hello? "Earth to ND? Come in, space cowboys."

omg. Savant sure thinks it's fun to flame me. lol. here's the link:
Where angels fear to tread
funny...i'm not religious at all, but "cast pearls before swine" i needed to look up. poetic justice i suppose
Quote:
Matthew chapter 7: 1-8
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Guess Matthew never knew what it's like to deal with thankless whiners, eh? lol (one wonders what the hell casting pearls before swine has anything to do with hypocrisy...guess i'm just stupid)

[ This Message was edited by: MajorFreak on 2002-04-09 11:42 ]
Faust
Private
Private

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]Guess Matthew never knew what it's like to deal with thankless whiners, eh? lol (one wonders what the hell casting pearls before swine has anything to do with hypocrisy...guess i'm just stupid)
[/quote]

Well, Christ is quoted here, not Matthew. :smile:

Faust
(Who amoung other things, is an ordained minister.)
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roflmao, Faust.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> News, Reviews & Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: