UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MMOGs and the GF test

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muffy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: MMOGs and the GF test Reply with quote

VonKaplanek III wrote:
The mindset "games are for kids" is the real problem here. As soon as my GF realized that i was a leader of 40 guys(and gals), making decisions, interacting in a medium with gamers older than myself(32-- it was fine. If eve and MMORPG are a big part of your life and something you truly love to do then she should support you if she loves you. If she cant see the fact that it makes you happy and its something you love to do, dump her ass as fast as you can. Even if its the hottest piece of *BLEEP* you ever gotten-- DUMP it... As for my particular situation, i stop at Comp USA and pick up games that she loves and shes addicted too. She watches CSI all the time, so i got her the CSI games, The new Sims is another great one. Help her understand why you love to play :) MMORPG takes alot of time, you MUST make time for your girl. When my GF asks me "can you go do something" and i say sorry babe, im at a gate about to gang warp our fleet to combat, that ****es her off, other than that shes cool with it. The big key here is to help her understand why youy love it and that it makes you happy. If she still balks, kick her to the curb. There are many other fish in da sea.. Have you seen how hot those amarr chicks are!! Good Luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: