UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mining operations in Cornea Region

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoyofCA
Private
Private

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to establish a contract with the UMEC to mine Cornea sector and the surrounding areas and deliver ore to Cornea station.

I will provide rotocal coordinates and/or show pilots where to find certain large deposites of ore within the region

Please contact me, pilot Merchant of the US Merchant Alliance, in game or email royofca@hotmail.com

thank you

MadCat
President
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm sounds interesting.

I wish we had more mining ships available, to do it right we'd need a few trannies in addition to our current mix of shuttles and LFs.

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy' till you can find a rock" --bumper sticker

"Server will be a bit, Josh says we're rebooting everything in sight"--GM_Istvan
RoyofCA
Private
Private

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

contact me whenever you can do it (even if it takes a few weeks)

if you remeber back in beta 6 (i think) someone was going for the nuke splint medal (450 rad ore). His first stop was cornea area becuase of the massive amounts of radio up there, hence why i need a large scale mining op there. we could realy use the materials but most solrain despise mining soo...

btw, im sure you guys already know this, but when you use the ore depots, the ore that you sell goes to the station it was build from. So, for example, say someone used the lesser locks ore depot that was in last beta. the ore would go to solrain core. still cant complete a mission from it, but the ore does help the respective station.

just fyi

Burner
Cmd Sgt Major
Cmd Sgt Major

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to help w/ this but it will (unless free time magically shows up in my RL) probibly take me 1-3 to get a fully loaded tranny set up.

Rainy13
US Advisor
US Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 16th already, and I should have my Freighter by the weekend. I fully plan on mining copiously once I have it, and I would love to mine in Cornea, should you show me the coords.

COntact me once I'm L21+, and we'll work something out. It's a start, neh?

RoyofCA
Private
Private

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you launch from cornea, head toward the science factory and go past it about 20-30k.

large precious, couple large ice, 2 meduim rads, and if you go about another 40k out there is a set of boulders of rads which puts the ines in light crossroads (the ones near the gate) to shame.

plus a shit load more in outer oasis....one of the rads there is a perfect spiral...kind of weird but it looks pretty cool. looks like a football

BladeR
Private
Private

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not up to speed on mining issues, so please forgive medumb question:

I thaught Ore making commods was disabled in beta? What purpose would delivering say 500 units of each serve?

MadCat
President
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the news page for the latest info wink

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy' till you can find a rock" --bumper sticker

"Server will be a bit, Josh says we're rebooting everything in sight"--GM_Istvan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: