UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ARHGHGGHRH $#%#$%#$%$

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 2:29 am    Post subject: ARHGHGGHRH $#%#$%#$%$ Reply with quote

Last edited by MajorFreak on Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
MadCat
President
President

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Vents*
GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
(&*&^(&$Y(*^T&*#@^)*&@^Q&#^)&(*^$&T%#^&!@%^#%^$%^&#%^^&#^@%^^&%^&$%&^#%^*

Fucking Politics I fucking hate GOd Damned Politics!
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Muffy gives MC a mallet* help me thwack these guys!
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, i'd like to know who started this whole "nix needs tweak NOW" trend we've gotten the last 48hrs...I'd seriously take a contract out on the fucker.

roflmao. ah ah ah. omg! it's like we're the light entertainment for them.
    it's like dealing with little kids who know they can't "win" a reasonable argument anyways, so they just come back at you with anything they can in order to "frustrate you" so they DO win...though it's just a game of chicken then, isn't it? And since you can't beat the living shit out of them, it's an endless game of chicken
I suggest we go play the game...that's what i'm going to do. (actually, i have to repair the damage from a UMEC forum crash that cost me a full days work)

Screw these fuckers! they hardly spend more than 30seconds thinking up a witty reply
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg and that whole thing with pointu, raggafuck and spleengrease about the aiming bug...lol!! must remember must remember must remember...

1. click on that sticky NEWBIE FAQ thread link:
http://forums.jossh.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8

2. click on the link that says "old BBS?" and go here:
http://forums.jossh.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=450

3. You now find yourself in a time warp to the betatest forums here:
http://www.netdevil.com/cgi-bin/ubb...passCookie=true

4. You rummage through the archives for the link to Bug Report forum here:
http://www.netdevil.com/cgi-bin/ubb...00003&SUBMIT=Go

5. You puzzle and puzzle and puzzle some more and finally find this section
http://www.netdevil.com/cgi-bin/ubb...startpoint=5100

6. scroll down until you see threads on your topic of targetting bugs

Last edited by MajorFreak on Sun Jun 02, 2002 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the folks that want to be answered with what was asked.
i'd deleted all my posts and here's the last post i posted before deleting the whole lot:
Quote:
i don't go looking into a gift horse's mouth. i may be a troll, but i've got class. :razz:
    And no, i didn't need to question Baadf00d, because it was perfectly obvious the guy had gone into the sim and tested his theory with elbow grease...why insult his hard effort with a big phat whine?
And i've posted this data for MONTHS. why the hell do i need to repeat what you've obvious snubbed your noses at numerous times.

it's insulting to hear someone tell you, "so sorry i ignored you, now be grateful i'm acknowledging your existence and fetch me some numbers that i couldn't be bothered with cause you're only here for my convenience"

FYI, i figured out that baadf00d's program for velocity...which i've posted MANY MANY TIMES in the past 3+ months...was the reason he found out there was a mass discrepancy. because. i. trust. him. to. be. the. sort. to. get. in. the. sim. with. 500. iridium. and. test. his. theory. out. (before baadf00d was kind enough to volunteer the "why")

I've also been damned kind enough to have not insulted YOUR intelligence by leaving all the data i used to figure it out for myself all tidy and listed in charts...so i don't happen to insult YOUR intelligence by explaining why 1+1 = 2...

1+1=2 BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!
It wasn't a matter of "simply answering what's asked", because it was insulting to even consider explaining how i got the data because they had all the data they needed to test it themselves...

and the fact i trusted my source enough not to test it myself. because. i. trusted. the. source.

THEREFORE THE PEOPLE QUESTIONING ME DIDN'T TRUST ME, NEITHER DID THEY WANT TO BOTHER TESTING IT THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T TRUST ME...NOR DID THEY EVEN CARE TO USE THE TOOLS THAT HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE FOR MONTHS!

omg...pant pant

[ This Message was edited by: MajorFreak on 2002-05-04 08:18 ]
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

little something i might need to remind myself of next time that previous post happens:
  1. the person who pleaded ignorance in that thread, probably knew full well what the hell i was reminding him of...and instead of saying "doh" and getting back to virtual reality, his small ego decided he couldn't admit any wrong, and proceeded to hank my chain with the help of his phoenix bumbuddy.

OR
  2. Knowing full well i was gonna "remind" him, he went and posted some drivel about nix accell sucking...probably hoping i'd help hype his concept by showing everyone the situation was worse.
Quote:
"You know, I don't know which is worse. You don't see the conflux fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage..."

[ This Message was edited by: MajorFreak on 2002-03-09 01:34 ]
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Economics of Scale.
Quote:
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Yet again, someone doesn't want a reasonable amount of information...they want complete and full data served on a platter so they can say it's "merely" this or "nothing but" that and invalidate the one main point i made. (and thereby getting a "i killed a troll" notch on their belt. like some kind of initiation rite of passage...sucker in the troll and kill him; hypocrisy anyone?)

Anyways, this sort of person who needs to be proved wrong again each time he baits and switches reminds me of that holocaust denier that went to court...he did this same sort of bait and switch all the while demanding his random associations of "facts" be proven wrong. it was kinda funny and cute how he kept doggedly on until he got to the "Auschwitz coal shed"...

*WARNING! THE BELOW IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!*
    you have been warned. i'm not joking, k? have mercy on my soul if you've been led to think i'm kidding
Quote:
IRVING: Say 12 people per ton if you want to cavil, you are still going to end up with 10,000 tons of bodies to dispose of. If you take it from me, it takes 30 kilograms of coke to incinerate one body, can you work out how many tons of coke we are going to put into those tiny coal bunkers you see on the aerial photographs to destroy, to incinerate, to cremate 120,000 bodies? We are talking about train loads, if not ship loads of coke that are going to have to go into Auschwitz, and there is no sign of the mountains of coke in the photographs do you agree?

VAN PELT: First of all, we do not know how much coke was delivered to Auschwitz in 1944. We do know how much coke was delivered to Auschwitz in 1943. We have two documents, one which talks about incineration capacity, and one which talks about the coke use. On the basis of that we can calculate the amount of coke which is going to be used per corpse which is not a happy calculation, I must say, but the bottom line is three-and-a-half kilos of coke per corpse.

IRVING: Do you really sincerely believe that you can burn one corpse with enough coke you could fit in one of these water bottles here?

NARRATOR: In re-examination for the defense, Richard Rampton produces the patent application for the Topf ovens supplied to Auschwitz for incineration purposes.

RAMPTON: The case sought to be made is that this explains how they were able to incinerate as many corpses as they could and also how they managed to use as little fuel as they did.

VAN PELT: This is what it says here at page 540, it says: "Pre-heating of such an oven should take at least two days. After this pre-heating the oven will not need any more fuel due to the heat produced by the corpses."

RAMPTON: Read on, will you?

VAN PELT: "It will be able to maintain its necessary high temperature through self-heating."

RAMPTON: Carry on.

VAN PELT: "But to allow it to maintain a constant temperature it would have become necessary to introduce at the same time so-called well-fed and so-called emaciated corpses because one can only guarantee continuous high temperatures through the emission of human fat."
PBS nova program: Holocaust on trial (transcript)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Flame War All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: