UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Someone thinks you're back posting on the US forums, Muffy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RazorX
Sgt 1st Class
Sgt 1st Class

Location: Muffy went off on somebody and all i got was this lousy T-Shirt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: Someone thinks you're back posting on the US forums, Muffy Reply with quote

http://forums.jossh.com/showthread.php?s=34936899166dd5f5b05aa2a8a0623646&threadid=15900&perpage=10&pagenumber=1
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you'd better fucking quote that dude. i don't even lurk on either forum anymore. (time dude. TIME spent elsewhere)
    only place i check up on every once in a while is planetnetdevil. period. (me and Fetch in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G.)
<3 I'll not do the false modesty bit. i know i became rather well known (both bad and good, but mostly folks failed to make a connection - the one's that flame me - between ingame, forum and real life)
    *shrug* so i fully expect to be used as a community legend. LOOK! IT'S ELVIS!
I'm sure they'd be shocked to know i have a GF now. personally, i probably couldn't do what i did before even if i wanted to...and i'm certainly not going to pretend otherwise *cough*Nazgul*cough*
OP-Toast
Offical GM
Offical GM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno if this constitutes "out of line" in whatever book runs this place, but it was too funny to pass up...

Archon wrote:
Indeed, if we'd done it the way you are suggesting, MajorFreak would be posting (on his private site that he thinks I don't read) about how our RPCs behave illogicaly and have no sense of economics.

http://forums.jossh.com/showthread.php?threadid=15992&perpage=10&pagenumber=5
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno if this constitutes "out of line" in whatever book runs this place, but it was too funny to pass up...

quote="Archon"]Indeed, if we'd done it the way you are suggesting, MajorFreak would be posting (on his private site that he thinks I don't read) about how our RPCs behave illogicaly and have no sense of economics.
[/quote

http://forums.jossh.com/showthread.php?threadid=15992&perpage=10&pagenumber=5

*shrug* i don't see how you can go about complaining about forum rules, when you're the reason I quit EU. smacks of hypocrisy to me, mate. *shrug*

As for the quote? I don't even understand why i'd comment on NPC behavior? I'm not a very good roleplayer and i barely understand the difference between OOC/IC, so i do believe i'd stick to commenting on TG's understand/experience (lack thereof) of the economic workings of JG, and the community priorities over the issues needing a fix.
    and i forgive you for being stupid, Charmaka. I know full well how little you understand forum moderation. (why the hell do you think i LEFT eu?) But, don't feel like taking credit for being unique - forum moderator incompetence was the reason i left us server.
BTW, i find both archon's attempt at humour, and your attempt at a cheap insult pretty funny indeed seeing as how i care so little about the game i didn't even bother thinking about clicking that link.

lmao truthfully, the only funny bit i really laff at is TG's insistence on calling it's NPCs, "RPCs"
OP-Toast
Offical GM
Offical GM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh get over yourself. It wasn't a bitch about forum rules, I was just wondering if I was going to get flamed for posting here in the first place (that'd be a yes by the looks of it). I read said quote on the US forums, I thought it was funny, I posted it here. If you wanna blame me for things, but I started ignoring your posts some time before your last one. And if you're still uptight about that :help thing, the reason for the move was that you were beating a broken drum even after everyone else in the thread stated categorically that you were talking BS. If you've got problems with my moderation technique there's a thread on the forum for commenting on that, which you appeared to have ignored. However, in all honest I'm not sure I'd have paid that much attention to it if you had for the simple reason that I have no more faith in your approach to forums than you do with mine. Seriously, you're beginning to sound like a kid who's thrown all his toys out of the pram and then realised he's got nothing left to play with. It would appear that you're prepared to stoop as low as you can go in order to score points off me, so unless you're prepared to do some editing in here (it's your forum and I'm not going to ask or demand you do anything) consider this my last communication to you. I'll finish as I start: get over yourself.
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! that's cool! "get over yourself" is a great cliche to use to mask the fact you're a hypocrite! (what part of the first two sentences wasn't a contradiction?)
    taken in the CONTEXT of your first post, asshole.
As for the "BS" about help? Excuse me, but i find i HILARIOUS you believe an often repeated lie = truth. (i don't care for statistics, the situation with the GMs on both servers is no different)
    the language barrier? lol there is none compared to the fanboi/wynar campers waiting for the GMs to fawn over. Does having that cute GM tag next to your aborted name change the fact you're a fagg0t?
Oh, and i wasn't talking to you mate, just ranting for the benefit of the lurkers who might get the mistaken impression you're an OK guy who speaks truth.

you know what really fucking amazes me about Charmaka? His inerring ability (vice) to ignoring the context of a thread in order to take a post out of context and rip the other person to shreds over the stupidest shit possible. I mean the guy has no freakin clue about anything, and MG handed this moron the keys to the forum?

Oh sure, to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, Charmaka's soapbox ability is unparalleled. It's actually quite funny to remember me and OPToast's arguments over the headlight issue. If i'd known it was Charmaka i'd have laffed myself silly (he's the idiot who'd actually started a petition in wishlist about it)
    to think he actually said contraband was less a popular than headlights is hidiously funny since i realized Charmaka never left...had i made the connection i'd probably have died laffing reading his arguments. Self-centred mendacious mediocre little shit. "get over yourself, muffy" hahaahaha
Sun Tzu wrote:
Five winning ways
  1. Those who know when to fight and when not to fight
  2. Those who know how to use the large or small
  3. Those who agree on superior and inferior objectives
  4. Those who prepare to lie in wait for the unprepared
  5. Those who lead without interference from a ruler
Those who know these five strategies will win. Thus it is said

"Know the other and know yourself
Fight one hundred of battles without danger.
Know not the other and yet know yourself
One victory for one defeat.
Know not the other and know not yourself
Every fight is certain defeat."

Since you've fucked off, Charmaka, i don't think you care that i've disable your stupid account just so you don't make yourself into more of a hypocrite by posting here again. (next time, use Charmaka so people remember what an arse you were and don't have to learn all over again, bitch)

BTW, i'm surprised you even bothered posting in this thread. You were never even cordial to me in the past, so why should i cut you the slack i cut RazorX, buttfuck. Why the fuck do you even bother, Charmaka? Was it in the mistaken impression RazorX intended to insult me and you wanted to jump on the bandwagon?

you know, it would have been really cool had you simply NOT posted your intro to that quote, maybe then i might have misunderstood what your intention to post here was
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know what? your contributions to this game equate to shit all. Your "PJG n00b help" forum was crap, and i was FULLY insulted by your plagarism. Your "economy, economy" thread pure shiite and your basic understanding of the game was biased by your unerring ability to plug your ears and your eyes and type like a man possessed, regardless of the fact you insulted everyone by plagarizing other peoples' great ideas by starting a new thread and spamming in an attempt to garner yourself credit for "inspiring" discussion.

dude, you remind me of Music9Dave. You're what constitutes one of the more pathetic attempts at a forum troll...why don't i study you rather than Nazgul? because at least Nazgul evolved into meaner trolls than the lowest common denominator you epitomize.

(though i class swearing trolls who set off moderator alarms to be even lower than you, though considering yourself one step up from a cockroach isn't much of a compliment)
    oh, and i wouldn't take the credit for having me quit. not at all. I place zero credit for the blame on you and fully on MG who i had hoped to have more sense than Themis Group...and 3DO before them who actually trusted Innominate & co...and ND who trusted CL.
lmao sad really, that's why my hopes are for HW2. At least i don't have to deal with what apparently is endemic in MMOG GM circles, corrupt politics with zero honour.

HIC weeee that was fun! *yawn*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Flame War All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: