UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EU EP2 introduction (part2)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: EU EP2 introduction (part2) Reply with quote

WARNING! ANARCHY WEEKEND (ROLLBACK TO THURSDAY)

*picture taken on the 19th of march (day before the scheduled rollback will roll back to after the Anarchy Weekend)*
    for rules on the Anarchy Weekend see here and here
As for other news...
MG roleplaying forum ID wrote:
Continuation of Faction Missions
Dear pilots,

the next faction missions, after finishing the current research missions, will be the Naval Yards for the Heavy Miner, Freighter and Heavy Fighter. In this order. Afterwards, production places for the new guns, including the two new mining lasers, will be constructed.

Parallel, there are TRI Missions, which use the finished research on POS Modules and several equipment parts und construct production places. The next TRI Mission will be the construction of a factory for the POS Market Module at Solrain Core.

The mission following that one will be either for the Storage or the Shiphangar Module. The pilots are asked to take a vote on which mission they want to have first. Dependent on the end of the current research missions for the Repair, Refuel and Ammunition Modules, these will be added to later polls.

So, I am asking all interested pilots to vote here.

Crossreferencde (Part1)
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mindphyre.com/UMEC/PIC/JG/official/MGfactions05-6.gif
*i hope that the oct FM will be the HF and the sol FM be the Freighter*
    i have no doubt about the wynars ripping into MG for that tactic, but that would be really cool to see the faction distinctions so RPed...we'd get them all eventually anyways...
*shrug* But, the really cool thing would be if MG decided to restrict the new ships to one class per faction...but that's asking too much to expect them to withstand the wynar tidal wave over that excellent choice. (i wish they would, but i've no confidence they'd take that bold step)

wouldn't that be something, eh? to actually have faction specific ships instead of this tit-for-tat syndrome made pathetic by the nix/phoon/tens triumphvirate (say delay the release of the other ships in the 3 classes for about a month or two...)
    wouldn't it be cool to run storyline about blueprint thefts and stuff, eh? pity we'd have to deal with nearly constant wynar mode 24/7 from the WINBUTTON crowd
Ah well, whatever they do it's good to speculate on the "what-ifs" even if it's probably going to be all 3 ships in the class as FMs. ah well, i can dream, can't i?
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajorFreak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajorFreak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajorFreak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Gameplay (ie. Content) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: