UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R2D2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicator
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 12:33 pm    Post subject: R2D2 Reply with quote

SHUT UP FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Ahhh....now I feel better...
Nicator
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That guy really is on the edge of driving me nuts rant
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicator
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by R2D2
Quote:
Originally posted by Jericho21
Talon, let's be realistic shall we? If I waited until after Ep2 was released....I'd be an old man with a walking cane and PC Gamer would be an after-thought.

if i said this they would fry me. how is it you can get away with this? i agree with you though!

Quote:
Originally posted by AlCapone
If you really need it explained to you, well, ok. The difference is Jer didn't post the same thing 92 times, like you did...

Quote:
Originally posted by R2D2
i think you should go back to school and learn how to compair things. i never repeated anything the same way!

WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYY????
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why? you really want to know? that's easy...see the posting rules in this forum. In short, R2D2 is the spitting image of a troll.

They flat out lie and watch others debate and flame each other, &/OR they engage in counter-counter-semantic-clarification, &/OR they use politically correct language to flame someone, &/OR they use the tactics described here (ie. bait&switch)
    Again. Do not feed the trolls (moot point cause you can't post on ND forums). that's why I have -Aethemous-whatsisname on ignore over at MightyGames...he will never, ever, have anything informative so say. period.
Do see that link i gave. it pretty much illustrates the why.

Last edited by MajorFreak on Wed Jan 01, 2003 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Capone wrote:
As per requested by a player that wishes to remain anonymous...

The bounty on R2D2 has been raised by 15m and now stands at 40m.

PM me or contact me in the game for an email address to send screenshots that prove you attacked and killed R2D2 in RS ( I want to see a jumpgate targeted so I know it's not in sim ). Tubecamping is fine with me, and you can split the money if you wanna gank.
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually, it's pretty obvious by now that someone's playing R2D2 as a troll simply to provide everyone with someone to beat on...ie. comic relief. (which begs the question, wtf is this idiot doing?)
    a troll is a troll is a troll...probably some jackass pvper who enjoys civripping since it adds that little bit of spice to a carebear's boredom
which just begs the question, ad nauseum...
Nicator
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Capone wrote:
As per requested by a player that wishes to remain anonymous...

The bounty on R2D2 has been raised by 15m and now stands at 40m.

PM me or contact me in the game for an email address to send screenshots that prove you attacked and killed R2D2 in RS ( I want to see a jumpgate targeted so I know it's not in sim ). Tubecamping is fine with me, and you can split the money if you wanna gank.

*snigger*
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we wish
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ND general forum thread
yup. I bet you anything whoever was using R2 to stir shit and gain R2 a rep. (any publicity is good) will make R2 do a 180 degree switch to rabid fanboi.

furthermore, i'll bet said player cashes in on R2's new found fame in some fashion. usually a big bad rant once R2's fanboi rep. is established...probably liberally flaming "detractors" along the route to martyrdom.

(anyone see a pattern?)
    nice thing about hypothesis is they get tested. *g*
HiTekHick
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could say some of the stuff that is said by the GMs/EPs/TPs... insane :grin: ditto :E
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R2D2 wrote:
are you people this dence? NOBODY Going to like it if that idiot over there uses a nuke (or Bio weapon)on us or another country. That idiot needs to be destroyed.

R2D2; someone's idea of a joke. (pretend to be a wigged out jingoistic freak from another planet that' crass, crude and unravelled)
    motivation? creator thinks he's god's gift to stress relief everywhere as his flock rants about r2d2 in some sort of greek tragedy motif. (catharsis/cathexis)
Why do i think this guy's bad news any which way but loose? His posts never contain anything remotely resembling constructive criticism. There are other ways to relieve stress than flaming everything under the sun with what amounts to tired, cliched spam motivated by a tired, cliched identity.

:sniper: jester

Sure, arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, but attempting to derail a thread just because we're being serious is taking the irony a bit too far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Flame War All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: