UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mokk

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2001 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mokk was a OP (GM) on the EU MightyGames Server. He recently passed away. Perhaps a former EU player with better knowledge of Mokk could say more about him.
SHUG

So what SHUG said will have to do I guess. While I didn't meet Mokk personally in-game since he was EU, suffice to say a large number of EU players payed tribute to Mokk in-game at a mass rally of sorts shortly after his death in tribute. Says alot about him when even those who violently argued with him would go to a tribute.
Gotbeer
http://planetjumpgate.net/news/1504/0
That's the link to the PJG article on the tribute paid to Mokk

http://planetjumpgate.net/news/1719/0
Hints of the next patch (37) includes a new sector named after Mokk.

================================
Reason i'm posting this is i think i've discovered the locations of the JG's to be leading to Mokk's sector.

Main Gate. (according to EU rumours)
Outer Third. (due to the fact that flux spawns have dropped sharply today)

Of course, there have numerous community storylines as to pilot's best guesses as to location. (namely Aewl's amanhook/imperialcauseway route) Since Mokk preferred Octavian the odds favor an oct sector link, but i'm not so sure anymore...

You see, the greatest probability lies in opening up the vast hidden network of sectors "above" quantar space. (you'll notice that ALL the neutral stations are offset along the "Z-axis")
MadCat
President
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2001 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmmmmm

that might also explain the "misplaced" Quant ore depot.......
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...turned out to be a deadender sector in Octavia. *shrug* a well, may he rest in peace and the conflux in pieces. *g*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Free Database (JumpGate) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: