UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's considered Lame behavior ingame.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:22 am    Post subject: What's considered Lame behavior ingame. Reply with quote

ND general forum thread
Now here's an interesting thread. a few quotes are really succinct and shed alot of light on what people consider Llama actions (always have, always will)
{Gotcha} wrote:
Yep, just about everything that I have EVER seen lame done in game, ALL was done today. Here is a list of things i noticed

-Station stripping
-Civ-Ripping people that don't deserve it
-Bounty-Seeding
-Quicklaunch Expliot
-Quickequip Exploit
-Use of 2nd accounts to civrip instead of 1st "honorable" one
-Nasty F4s, F3s.
-Nuke Bombing with lag (not a complaint, but was an issue)
-And my favorite, TT syndrom, one hit, 5 FF in a row :P

I will not be playing tomorow as I will be at the races, but when i hop back on for sunday, I _REALLY_ hope i don't see all this again, I can deal with a couple off that list, but all of em at once, this is turing to counterstrike.
-Gotcha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Free Database (JumpGate) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: