UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WARNING: Pelops and Lexx

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainy13
US Advisor
US Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These two pilots, a L31 Oct and L26 Sol, both unaligned, attacked Pingman in the Stith today for NO REASON (because they could?) Both were driven off when Chimera and I ran to cover. I never armored Pelops (though I came close, damn oct scouts) and Lexx disappeared (probably warned off by Pelops - my phoon can run down a tensity)

Consider these pilots low-threat on the boards, but opportunists that have no respect for us.

Rainy13
US Advisor
US Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(according to Lexx, since Pelops was unavailable for comment, pleading a phone call) This turned out later to be a (supposed) misunderstanding - both pilots thought that Pingman (who knows why) was a pirate. Neither checked JOSSH beforehand, to see that Pingman has NO pvp kills. Neither warned beforehand - they just opened fire.

Lexx offered credits to pay for expended morningstar missles, and was quite civil about it.

I don't know about Pelops.

Lexx - polite, consider as a neutral semi-newbie.
Pelops - questionable, don't trust, but don't fire first on him either.

pingman
Private
Private

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...Radar was the one that got attacked and all is good with both pilots. Radar was saved thanks to Rainy and FireGeist. Apologies have been made to radar and MS has been returned. All is well. Consider this matter resolved..until the next "misunderstanding".
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please refer to this thread
For security reasons i ask you not to comment further here. thx. *g*
FearedByNone
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2001-12-13 00:37, Rainy13 wrote:
Lexx disappeared (probably warned off by Pelops - my phoon can run down a tensity)

[rant]
OMG, this is like the fith time i was involved in something and didnt even get a thank you!!!! lexx disappeared cause i was fighting him in connexion.

not 1 thanks, geez.

[/rant}

Firegeist (the unloved squadmate)
FearedByNone
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2001-12-13 02:30, pingman wrote:
Ok...Radar was the one that got attacked and all is good with both pilots. Radar was saved thanks to Rainy and FireGeist.

thanks ping :smile:)) you made my day.

FG
Decidence
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lexx = Jellico same person, diff accounts
Pelops = ^^'s henchman

Not the most skilled individuals...I have had no problems with Pelops, but Lexx/Jellico is obviously a disgruntled pilot, now that every DP is KOS'ing him for leaving me in the dark in a recent altercation at OP. And then getting kicked from the squad.

He has a shiny outershell, but he has a completely other side to him as well...my advice would be to be cautious around him, but I don't think he will engage UMEC =p

Happy Money makin to you all!

[ This Message was edited by: Decidence on 2001-12-15 08:29 ]
Rainy13
US Advisor
US Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2001-12-13 23:31, FearedByNone wrote:
[rant]
OMG, this is like the fith time i was involved in something and didnt even get a thank you!!!! lexx disappeared cause i was fighting him in connexion.

not 1 thanks, geez.

[/rant}

Firegeist (the unloved squadmate)

Sorry, FG, didn't know you were the reason. You rock! *HUG* Yer just so quiet sometimes, it's possible to overlook yer contribution. But even though no one else does, *I* love you. *SMOOCH*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: