UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Patch on dec16th, 2004

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muffy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Patch on dec16th, 2004 Reply with quote

[edit]Edited by: MinorFreak on 16/12/2004 11:04:07[/edit]
[quote=Alphane Balkani][quote=D4RK MESSI4H]When we mine in 0.0 we are almost always drilling the rare roids, if we pop these there is a chance they may come back as a veldspar roid. This is of course bad[/quote]

How is it know what the mining limit of an asteroid is ??[/quote]they use asteroid scanners. And to think they sucked as bad as damage control modules. lol.

it works like a charm, and you get a popup of all roids within range of the scanner (5-7km), except there's a small bug that's annoying, and the interface doesn't tell you the range to each roid (making things a little difficult)
    i've had to rethink my jetcan bookmarks over this issue...i used to have it spaced out for mining laser range. now? i dunno
PATCH ALERT! just read the bit where roid scanners now have the range of most mining lasers. weeeeeeeeeee, and i was just starting to plan out my bookmarks. hehee w00t!
Quote:
The ranges of various scanner modules have been increased. For example, cargo scanners now have a 50KM range and can be used in Deadspace and Belt pirate hunting to check loot cans for phatness. Survey scanners have range equal to most miners. Ship scanners range has been increased to 50Km, thus increasing their ability to analyze enemy ship fittings.

chin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Eve Public Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: