UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

just spent 15 minutes lurking on MG & ND forums. lol

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: just spent 15 minutes lurking on MG & ND forums. lol Reply with quote

just pathetic. makes me howl in derision at some of the shit being spouted, and it's useless repetive stuff that shows there's nothing new in the game...and everything that i considered bad is being hyped as "good" by the spammers.

Talk about "the wrong stuff."
Alshain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol should look up the new proposed in game OOC: judicial system where players can judge people, sue pirates and stuff... refer it to a GM and have credits removed from someones account.

And GM Archon is supporting this crap.... baaah!

I played, I left, I came back... and looks like Ill leave again, just as soon as i can find a replacement for my internet addiction of course. :headbang:
RazorX
Sgt 1st Class
Sgt 1st Class

Location: Muffy went off on somebody and all i got was this lousy T-Shirt

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still hang around there, and occasionally throw down a lightning bolt from the Pantheon of Has-Been PvP Griefers.

GrimGriz has NetDevil's cock lodged firmly in his throat.
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh jeez, grimy? He and Charmaka need to get a room. holy buttlickers batman! I sure love their 24/7 "i have a brilliant idea let's petition" attitude. (you know the once in a million decent thread thread spam rationalization)
    come to think of it, only Charmaka can lay claim to "Economy? Economy" thread of lore...can't think of any redeeming features Grimy's BFI have had. course, he said so much and copycatted so many people he'd probably be able to take credit for EP2 in it's entirety. lol
RazorX
Sgt 1st Class
Sgt 1st Class

Location: Muffy went off on somebody and all i got was this lousy T-Shirt

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if GrimGriz tried to take credit for Ep2, not only would NetDevil let him, they would also throw him under the bus for it faster than they did Innominate with the Size 4 PP Tens.

OH! I have an idea to stir up some shit over there!

I'll just post a thread "If you could ask Josh about one thing in JG and the REAL reason it was the way it is, what would it be?"

I'd go straight for the Tens, lol.
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell us what you really think, raz. lol
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg. just lurked ND forums a couple hours back and saw Gutterboy getting flamed by GM_Arch0n. omfg what a joke! "our subscriptions are actually higher than this time last year"

yeah, uh huh. great comeback, right up until one realizes Gutterboy wasn't playing semantic tiddlywinks and was mentioning the facts (along with others, especially the poster right before Archon deigned to show up [and ignore; bait and switch])
    i love the insider-info-tease. gods. what a red herring that is
The facts Gutterboy pointed out that had it's context twisted to hell by Arch0n was that 'STAGNATION' means jumpgate's potential to gather in LOTS more players is in serious jeapardy, not because it's suddenly become a pressing issue, but that Gutterboy decided to make it an issue. *shrug* (the fact remains that the issue wasn't semantic tiddlywinks, damnit, but JG's stagnating potential)
    i find it hilarious that one only needs "GM" as a prefix to allow one to get away with total bullshit nowadays...As for the choice in gaming magazine and CD front cover choices? jeezuz.h.christ! PCGamer hasn't had a review yet of JumpGate, regardless of semantic tiddlywinks to the "contrary"...why blow stupid money on a demo when you can bloody download the damned "demo" on the net? we're talking about WHY the hell is PCGamer avoiding reviewing jumpgate?
Personally, i believe the reason for the lack of review is that PCGamer sees JG's wasted potential -- and the worst thing to have is a PCGamer review of a shitty MMOG with no gameplay -- Not to mention the fact the sci-fi space sim genre took a nosedive ever since Microsoft got it's claws on Allegiance oh so long ago. Actually, i believe BattleCruiser and it's Developer is also the reason space sims are marginalized in the "wacko" bin

actually, i think it's high time i broke the seal on that IndependenceWar1 game i bought years ago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Flame War All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: