UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

StarDruid goes off on KTRI market messages

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: StarDruid goes off on KTRI market messages Reply with quote

StarDruid wrote:
I agree it total ridiculous you need a external program to see that state of the games economy. I never pay attention to "KTRI: <that> Station needs <this>" messages because they're worthless. The casual player (not me Hehe) is not going to download half a million different program to play the game.

I'm not going to quote the fanboi/wynar Cytopro because he's that. (talk about counter-counter-semantic-clarification)
    Zz Zz Zz
can you believe the idiocy of some people? i mean, Cytopro's a troll. You know, someone who completely ignores someone's point and plays tiddlywinks like some demented grammar nazi. (sort of person who regularly called me a troll for being pottymouthed. uh huh. yeah, i'm real hurt. hahahaa)
    not once, not ever in taht thread did cyto concede the point that stardruid's main fucking point was about the KTRI message. the fag didn't even mention it no matter how many times Stardruid tried to bring him back to that point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Flame War All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: