UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings From Strength and Honour Corporation EVE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beenthere
Private
Private

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: Greetings From Strength and Honour Corporation EVE Reply with quote

Greetings,
I am Minister Beenthere; it is my honor to be the representative between Strength and Honour Corporation and your fine Corporation. Our Corporations is currently just trying to open up talks with you. We wish to wait until we are in-game to further any deals or contracts beyond a Non-aggression Pac. We feel this is in both our interest so we know what we can offer you, we hold our word very highly and we wish not to make promises me can not keep. I also must add that I do not hold the authority to make any promises or contracts for my corporation. Matters of this nature have to go threw the Board of Directors. Anyone of the members of the board can be contacted via request.
Our Corporation manufactures components for ships, weapons, shields, engines, ammo, and devices. With the skills and area of expertise your Corporation holds, I believe our two corporations could be very profitable working together.
I invite you to our corporate website http://www.shcorp-eve.com. for more information on us. There are can find a link to our forms, please feel free to visit them. If you have any more questions, comments, or if you would like to open talks with me I may be contacted by ICQ #: 146387740, MSN: Beenthere_SH, Aim: Beenthere SH, Yahoo: Beenthere_SH.
I thank you for your time, and I hope our corporations can be profitable friends in the future.

Strength and Honour Public Relations Officer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*OOC* wave hi hi...someone will be with you shortly. i hope

Muffy :bonk: UMEC command staff
Kami
Ex-Assistant GM
Ex-Assistant GM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhmm right. We still doing this Eve Corp thing? Cause.... well..... corps are not easy. Tons of positions/skills to fill.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Public Relations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: