UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

to muffy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pyrodaphon
Squadleader
Squadleader

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: to muffy Reply with quote

tusk ok muffy this is for you, how would you like to have your very own corner in planetnetdevil, each week you can put your rant rave, or what ever you want to talk about, being jumpgate topics mostly. i belive alot of people would love to hear your rants and raves again, i know i do so how about it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cay
Nemesis
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and you have to write in a legible format. (like the rest of us)
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys. i've got my corner. it's here. you're welcome to whatever is on UMEC's forums, but my home is here. Loyalty and all that mushy crap. *g*
    besides, i'm a realist. i'd only be duplicating what i do here anyways, so i'd rather save my time for trolling. Not to mention i'm UMEC's chief intelligence officer who isn't known for moonlighting in 2nd accounts or similar stuff. I've always considered my reputation helps protect UMEC members (most of the real trolls on the forums don't actually enjoy the fact i'm not a coward ingame or otherwise *g*)...i'd rather keep patronizing UMEC exclusively. *g*
Look on the bright side. People like Cay can write up romantic drivel and get away with it, whereas i'd just be a cynical olde fart.

Thanks for the thought though <3
Cay
Nemesis
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well felt the need to ask insane

and.. whats this nemisis stuff =p
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tee heeheheh...i actually preferred the black&white. more maTure. *g*
    the rank is called nemesis because my rank is hubris. (it's biblical crap. don't ask) i used the russian rank for nemesis because most of the post count ranks are US military. see here for that stuff
BTW, thomas jefferson never said that famous line (it was falsly attributed to him...see here)
Cay
Nemesis
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" was the underlying theme of WC4 and I actually believe it may have been the subtitle, I never credited it to jefferson because I didnt know he was credited with it (justly or not) But instead I found it important words to live by and Have adopted the, Albiet bastardized, version I had in my sig as my personal Creed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: