UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Hype Biomass Facility

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Roleplaying Events & Storyline Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bagger88
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: The Hype Biomass Facility Reply with quote

In case you hadn't heard, the Hype Biomass Facility was taken off line by Sent attacks around 10 days ago. Biomass levels are steadily falling as Nukes are made out of the remaining bio. Yesterday morning the flux hit hard and infested at least 25 gates, pretty d*mn cool I cleaned up 3 of em.

Last night (1/21) I ran into CaptainCow of the DDZ. He's running an RP "Let's fix the Biomass Producer" mission. The channel is f5:bio. I joined him, Qweebo, and 5 or 6 others hauling Water, Machined Parts, Conmats and Foodstuffs into Hype. The last time an RP "fix it" mission was run was Aman and it was eventually successful....

BUT we all have a feeling this Sent/Infest RP is a buildup to EP2. TRI has had no idea or plan on rebuilding/repairing the Biomass Producer. This SEEMS like the perfect setup for a major action. No Nukes, TRI spacelanes cutoff, complete desperation. Dunno, but good guys working on the project if your looking for some RP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Roleplaying Events & Storyline Posts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: