UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Massive Combat Disco Bug Exploit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 8:02 am    Post subject: Massive Combat Disco Bug Exploit Reply with quote

guys someone post a link to ND forums. this thing needs to get top priority even above nix hitbox:

Chute wrote:
thats right, you disco in gate, the 7 seconds or whatever invulnerabilty sustains until you time out.

Toast, I know MG cant fix it, but they can get ND to cant they?

oh btw, I'm one of the biggest anti-cheat/exploit on the planet so it shows how pissed off I am to even consider this as an option.

edit: but what else is there to do? unless theres some serious banning in the JF area,and I dont witness this crap again then I feel pretty shafted by who evers fault it is than this can occur. [/B]
Ant;

good call for creating this thread. only way ND ever agrees to fix an exploit/bug EVER is if the majority of players know about it and agree is sucks ass.

I do hope people understand your usage of irony and don't ban you because they took you at face value. Actually, come to think of it, banning you for posting the nuts and bolts of this exploit/bug is pointless...they'd have to ban the entire server.

Besides, i don't consider knowing about a bug/exploit the same as COMMITTING the act itself. Shame on MG for not announcing ND will fix this. (because they must. this sorta thing not only makes a mockery of the combat-disco code, it gives an ADVANTAGE to those who know and willingly exploit a bug)
    as for "giving them a warning" after getting proof they do this? Tell you what, MG, next time make sure you ban anyone showing a speck of intelligence too, because you just made a mockery out of the RoC yourselves. have you no shame? proof=warning? LOL
*shrug* If there's incontrovertible proof that JF exploits a known bug they should be banned. no if ands or buts. period.
MDK
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
i just thought of something hilarious. I know someone will come back with the one liner, "but we didn't know/noone told us it was a bug - we R thought it was okay because we could do it"

ROOOOOOOOOOOFLE

uh huh. yeah. the dev's purposely put an easter egg in as a hidden feature. uh huh. riiiiiiight. Sorry, but i have no need of farm land nor am i moving to florida any time soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Gameplay (ie. Content) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: