UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neverwinter Nights

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:51 pm    Post subject: Neverwinter Nights Reply with quote

I've played through chapter 1 of Neverwinter Nights and have really enjoyed it. My Ranger is up to lvl 8, and once I make Optimus I'll work on finishing the single player game.

Has anyone had luck with the multi-player game? I'd love to try it, just haven't taken the time to try it out. Any "Best" websites? Thanks.
Bagger88
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah, that was me, automatic log out roll
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://umec.oesm.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=956
that's about it i know. kinda lost interest in the game after it wasn't up to Dungeon Siege eyecandy. hated the outdoor "woods" eyesores.
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimFalcon wrote:
NWN is where I've been as of late to be honest. It's switched between BF1942 and NWN but as of late, the increased amount of persistant world servers out there has caught my attention and placed my concentration back on NWN. While NWN isn't an exact copy of Tabletop D&D as what you and I are used to, it's pretty close. It's well worth the money if you find a good server, if you host your own, if you like to build worlds and manage them or if you just like playing other peoples. The nice thing about NWN over Morrowind (i own also) is that NWN is multiplayer which gives it an edge...and as we know with JG...a fault at the same time. Bioware recently made a guild registry much like JG's squads so that you can find gaming groups and the such. Bioware is doing a lot of development and the such for the game and it promises to be a long lasting one due to it's modification toolset which has allowed development both by the player base and the developers. Lots of cool stuff is coming out every day as far as far as development. Very worth the time and money if you're looking for a new game.
Bagger88
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Muffy, I'm working on WCIII right now, but I plan on getting back into NWN. I think I'll really love the MPG part. JG is still my primary addiction, but all I'm really doing is adding cash and working on oddball projects. I mostly just jump on when I see another UMEC'er online.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: