UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most important changes made (that i didn't know about)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:39 am    Post subject: Most important changes made (that i didn't know about) Reply with quote

-infestations will now reward experience to any player who lands a missile on them, the amount of experience is the current number of players online multiplied by 2 for every missile landed
-The /away command was added. This command will block all incoming private messages and send an auto-reply to the person trying to message you.
Example: '/away I'm sleeping I'll be back tomorrow'
-Docking Computers are now visible in the market.
-The map will now reflect the presence of any Conflux gate-infestations.
-a flashfire counter has been added to the hud, which may be turned off by typing '/flashfire'
-the range of all repair beams has been increased, the new ranges are below:
RB-1 = 350m
RB-2 = 400m
RB-3 = 500m
RB-4 = 700m
-pure asteroids will now 'pop' correctly instead of getting stuck not sure if they REALLY fixed it
-Instigator power plant now outputs 8500000 watts and the Antagonizer outputs 7850000 watts
-all "DSS" artifacts' cash values have been doubled
-Three new species of conflux have been added, the C-0, C-11, and C-12. The C-0 will award 1000 experience to pilots under rank 5 and only 10 experience to all other pilots.
-Disconnecting in flight will now result in your spacecraft becoming stationary in space for 300 to 330 seconds. During this time you may be attacked by other players as if you were online. If you log back into your ship before 300 seconds have elapsed since you disconnected you may resume control of your ship. Upon disconnecting, all missiles that you have launched will be destroyed. not sure if this ever really worked. does it?
Bagger88
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've disco'd about 10 time since this "fix" was implemented and it's never worked. Seems to work at times for other.

Pures do pop much easier now, but the large ones still take for stinking ever.

Didn't even know about the /away command. How do you turn it off? /away off??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Gameplay (ie. Content) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: