UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My life in a nutshell...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Roleplaying Events & Storyline Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 4:19 am    Post subject: My life in a nutshell... Reply with quote

Oh no Iím in a nutshell, how did I get into this nutshell!? (OMG that was corny wink )

IC:
Name: Simon Zereus
Home Planet: Amanra Home Town: Alexios(Lived on the outskirts of the capital.

Lived on an agricultural colony most of his life learning to tend the land as his forbearers had. His father shielded him from the existence of the TRI for as long as possible until one day a TRI test shuttle changed his life forever. It was a rather uneventful day, he did as he was told mowed his parents lawn, trimmed the trees and bushes, and later was supposed to begin plowing the land for the next harvest. He mounted the large old-fashioned tractor and pushed the ignition, then he pumped it several times(It seemed to stick somewhat often). Finally the old contraption started, and as he pulled out of his barn the TRI test pilot that had been experiencing navigation problems all day was screaming towards the barn. The resulting explosion completely destroyed the ship, and the barn, and about 100 feet away lying under the twisted and smoldering wreckage of the tractor was the young man that would very soon become a TRI pilot. The prognosis was very grim, he remained in a coma for two weeks, until his condition began to slowly worsen. His parents were given an unusual option by a young but High Ranking TRI official. Even though it was risky his parents approved the procedure without knowing the inevitable side effects. Zero0(as he is now known) has since come to terms with his transformation and accepted his role in the Reconstruction Initiative. Even though he may not be the greatest pilot in the known universe he does seem to get by quite well 8) .
Zero0
Chief WO2
Chief WO2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 4:23 am    Post subject: Previous post... Reply with quote

Sorry, this was supposed to me my post, POS kicked me off.
Zero0
Chief WO2
Chief WO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn that is so stupid, god i am embarassed, i must hide quick wall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Roleplaying Events & Storyline Posts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: