UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Automated Ripping Griefer Hysteria reply (A.R.G.H.)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear [insert troll's name];

Excuse me, but put up or stfu. All we ask is for a "reasonable" and "appropriate" level of information. In this case being the offenders name and the victim's squad.

Personally, i think yer just trying to get sympathy votes FOR HG vs HG n00b rips...At least that's my interpretation of your total lack of APPROPRIATE information.
    and i don't need to know what they were eating fer breakfast fer crying out loud. not like some assholes who rant at me for not describing my daily bowel movements

MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.R.G.H. reply
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should make a mark2 A.R.G.H. reply that deal with complaints against Rollio & Co, Inno/Froggie & Co, Rostam & Co...plus all the wonderful hardcore PvP squads that bitch at each other.

gaaaaaaaaaaah. It's things like this that make me puke

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

muffy=Crazy... have a nice spam..
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ND general forum whine and cheese festival
dunno...i wonder myself why there isn't a nice flux spawning ground in solrain space.

Outer Third is yummy.

Personally, i don't think the dev's are out to make your life miserable by allowing people to "rule" neutral sectors without penalty...In fact, i'm damned sure you'd be just the type to complain about it even if ND removed unregulated space. (and you know what? i don't care about the unreg. equation)
    What i DO care about is the VISIBLE lack of levelling options that are entertaining and rewarding. We've got all these options in the mission template, but we all damned well know there's only one optimal levelling "option".
If you want to continue the wynar syndrome about how Quantar is so UBER with it's O3 then do so. You'll only get laffed at, especially if someone notices this little gem in your first post:
Quote:
(and dont bitch russian about me attacking you in br as a civ because not only did you kill me i think you got the bounty as well so call it a gift)
~Llama
If you don't like playing *IC* PvP with the other players in UNREG or elsewhere, don't bring up lame temper tantrums to light. It only makes you look like you can't handle the issue in a *OOC* sense in a mature fashion. Makes you look like a poor sport.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Flame War All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: