UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Okay!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainy13
US Advisor
US Advisor

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 3:29 pm    Post subject: Okay! Reply with quote

Who's interested in/following the progress of Eve? Who plans to give it a good hard look when it opens later this year?

Who's going for the beta?

What're you hoping to do?

In short, speak! We know enough about Eve now (enough has been published) so as to give us a fair amount to talk about. Especially considering the E3 videos released.
Burner
Cmd Sgt Major
Cmd Sgt Major

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:35 am    Post subject: ummmm...kinda Reply with quote

I've been idly keeping an eye on eve for quite some time (even made a fansite that I had to drop a few months ago) and I signed up for the beta the they the forms where put up but since there hasn't really been a whole lot of new stuff I'm not really going to bother with eve until I get accepted into the beta or release. Oh and as for what I want to do is depending on weather or not I actually like the game and I can afford to play it (both in the sense of time and $$$) to help make UMEC a presence in the EVE universe.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Taram
Private
Private

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: I was in beta Reply with quote

Didn't like it. Found it about as much fun as watching grass grow.

Never been into the point-and-click type games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Eve Public Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: