UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*comes crawling back*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiigaran
Nemesis
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bleh. PvP was fun... but the way things are going now, you are either a EEA PvPer or anti-EEA PvPer.

EEA stripped a station. No matter it was a nuetral station, they did it. Which is exactly NOT what they stand for.

I watched as multiple low lvl pilots where downed for failure to follow orders...

christ. We became as bad as aslan

and then some people just are sooo... mean.

I was unsquaded, flying civilian, and some stupid sol opens up on me. He was in a Interceptor, of all things. I tell him i dont want to have to shoot him down, and he says something on the order of "Screw you! Die!"

So i basically run away.

Then, the idiot calls in a tensity and bomber from his squad (which will not be mentioned), and they told me they were gonna down me for an unprovoked attack on the interceptor guy. Which they do.

I enjoy PvP tons, but right now it is crap. Sols dont engage unless they can gang bang you 3:1. Which is really cheap. And then both sides strip stations.

It isnt right.

So, i am coming back. Its stupid. All of it. I want to PvP, but not right now.

anyway. yeah.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, yeah. Try joining Cataclyme, dude. Remember, "Kyra Manaani"? Well, he formed the squad. go check him out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: