UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DF's paranoid delusions of grandeur

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Roleplaying Events & Storyline Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DF's STORY
==================
Most troubling is Archived character background for Prince "DF" Fablemi
    Please note: That was published between HSIM#3&4 (back to back) It was during this time that we suspect DF to have hijacked Shaeffer's RP story about being a Hyperial prince...though i've yet to locate that.

(Trivia: DF had left UMEC squad during that time and had joined TriTradersCompany)
Okie. according to his version his father was king/emperor/whatever of Hypsos' throne - Which is rather insane (to print something like that.)
Quote:
yeah, and i'm donald duck. quack quack
That would preclude the possiblility of the Hyperial President, Dr. Kelvin Rauder, having legitimate claim to the seat of power. Not to mention be a totally *OOC* uncalled for self-promotion.[list][i]Talk about confusing...Delusions of Grandeur go along with Paranoid complexes. Problems is, dealing with that kind of *OOC* issue in a roleplaying settings isn't the greatest idea...or is it? :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: MajorFreak on 2002-02-27 14:47 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Roleplaying Events & Storyline Posts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: