UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Station stripping - fairy style

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OEC and veterans. remember Great Pillars Infection?

Santas Helpers;

You people make me puke. "i can do it cause the devs coded it this way and that makes it right"...pffft. You're condoning an action i consider (after 1 year experience with JG) to be right next to n00b ganking...
    That action is setting /home at EE witha tow and having 2 billion credits networth of your squad to play with...can anyone say buy gear launch die, rinse lather repeat? i'd call that ghey, wouldn't you?
Anyone posting drivel about how Santas Helpers are helping this game along please examine your own views on n00b ganking and what reputation you'd like me to remember you with...hmmm? I'll be around alot longer than you folks, and it would be a shame to remember you in this way.
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just for perspective, all Aslan has to do is dock at EE with a tow, set /home, and EEA are screwed because if they kill him Aslan has gear they took massive amounts of time to haul in onboard, making Aslan's job of stripping easy...if they let him go it's lousy Roleplaying (but effective for boring the hell out of Aslan, but EEA are human, k?)...Even if by some grace of Hamalzah they give up and try to bore Aslan, he'll only start crashing so can save time while stripping EE.

It is effective, but it turns JG into a mockery and bores people, k>? It's a game, not something G.W.Bush campaigns on. jeezuz...you people supporting "all is fair in love and war" need to see a psychiatrist about boundary issues.

(hint: *OOC* exploitation of a loophole for the purpose of expediency of *IC* need to realize you're condoning the same *IRL* mindset of deliberate combat discos)

(and yes the point has been made by me so many damned times it counts as patented spam)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Flame War All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: