UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So sad, you have to laugh...

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sentiant flux attacks unsusspecting Sol pilot in O3 --
Let the whining commence!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhh...oh well...got deleted...
MajorFreak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

??????? it did! damnit! i only got a partial archive!
here it is...deal with the popups :razz:

And for the grand prize we have a feature flame generator for your perusal:
Quote:
BOO GM's BOOOOOOO
I was shocked to fuckin' learn first hand a goddamn tatic use by a goddamn GM in a motherfucking flux today.

I was in outer third fighting 2 Eels. After the fucking first eel died I cycle targets to fuckin' get the fucking second. I find a C7 right behind my stupid ass. Seriously, you are a has-been fuck. And now that I think about that piece of shit I never saw that bastard coming to my stupid ass on radar. You are a burnified smoked pussy. I pay no motherfucking mine to the fucking C7 because you are one fucking shit and I can easly dodge its fire. I begin to fuckin' fight the fucking second eel. Know this, you are a fuckmonster. I notice my cockgobbling sheilds dropping with out the fucking Eel hitting. Pop Quiz, why are you such a pukey bloody token bitch? My fucking sheild was dropping to fast to be a C7. I turn to the fucking C7 to fuckin' see that bastard sitting still behind my stupid ass firing duel starelizers. I should fuck your neck. Due to the fucking fact that piece of shit was standing still and turrenting with above lvl guns and sheilds and the fucking added fire from the fucking afor metioned Eel I died.

This bullshit got my stupid ass pissed. I should break your porkhole. I know that flux dont have honor but there are people behind the fucking wheel of these ones. And spawning right behind people with beefed up gun and jumping them bastards is lame, more so god-damn sence GM flux are in game to let players have a little more fun and to feel more involved in the fucking storyline of the fucking game. Not to pad a GM's stats that dont exist any way,

So god-damn I BEG

Dont not put sentiet flux in sectors with heavy normal flux

Do not declock close to players. Look out! Here comes the shitbag

Quote:
KRYTEN: We will cease to be HERE, because none of this will have occurred. But we will exist back on Red Dwarf, before all this began. With, of course, no memory of these events, which, of course, never happened. And as these events never happened, we will have no memory of them. In which case, Mister Rimmer, Sir, I should like to take this opportunity of saying that you are the most obnoxious, trumped-up, farty little smeghead it has ever been my misfortune to encounter
I found this appropriate
Quote:
Rimmer: 'I thought it was the worst pile of blubbery schoolgirl mush I have ever been forced to endure. I consider it an insult to my backside to have to sit growing carbuncles through such putrid adolescent slush.'
Kryten: 'You didn't find it uplifting?'
Cat: 'Personally, I thought it started well, then fell apart. All that stuff about the ducks getting into trouble was great, but then it went B&W and I fell asleep.'
Kryten: 'But, sir, that was the cartoon before the main programme!'

[ This Message was edited by: MajorFreak on 2002-02-12 01:59 ]

[ This Message was edited by: MajorFreak on 2002-02-22 02:29 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Comic Relief All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: