UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star Trek Online ???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farproc

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Star Trek Online ??? Reply with quote

I was writing off STO without really thinking about it.
Then I suddenly thought, what if, what if like the most recent movie, what if it DIDN'T suck?

Does anyone have an inside scoop on how the gameplay of this thing is going to play out?

Reading the websites makes it look like a massively single player online game. I mean, theres clearly other people in the ST:O universe, but the game seems to be (Currently) lacking any mechanisms for players to form squads, or corporations or guilds etc. Its like "go here and beam down to the surface, and if you happen to have a friend along they can be part of your away team".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: