UMEC Forum Index UMEC
United Mining Exploration Commission: A group of friends playing JumpGate-- "a MMORPG that launched smoothly, breaks from fantasy character setting, emphasizes PvP, and is the first persistent world space simulator that nobody talks about." ~Scorch

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Assault vs Standard Missle Launcher

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Assault vs Standard Missle Launcher Reply with quote

I have to chosen to compare these 2 modules basically because I donít think that the assault launcher is a worthwhile upgrade.

Standard Missile Launcher Stats
Power Grid 8 CPU 25
ROF 15sec
Capacity 40 light missiles

It will take this launcher 600 seconds or 10 minutes to fire all 40 missiles.
Light missile base damage is 75 x 40 missiles = 3000 total damage over a span of 10 minutes.

Assault Missile Launcher Stats
Power Grid 50 CPU 35
ROF 12sec
Capacity 60 light missiles

It will take this launcher 720 seconds or 12 minutes to fire all 60 missiles.
Light missile base damage is 75 x 60 missiles = 4500 total damage over a span of 12 minutes.

I think 42 Power grid and 10 CPU is to much to pay for 3 second ROF bonus and 20 extra missiles. In my opinion that power grid and cpu can be utilized in other critical areas..... such as defense.
Zero0
Chief WO2
Chief WO2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Above post came from me Reply with quote

Previous post came from me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UMEC Forum Index -> Eve Public Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: