Well then, this is where i wax loquatious on my "vision" and what not. *cough* To be honest, i want to make 'Ordo Ministorum' the best corporation in Eve-online, bar none.
- Amarr only membership
- Limiting agent runners to a dozen corporations.
- Focusing on Tech1 blueprints with NO corporate research (see Titles)
- Focusing on legitimate Empire business, and avoiding PvP
- Restricting operations to areas near HQ
- Which are the best ways to make the most Isk per minute for Mining, Trading, Agents and Bounty Hunters?
- Have i picked the best corporations to have offices at?
- Is roleplay without heavy pvp possible? Can we involve ourselves with Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA]?
- To supply the corporate hangars with utility ships and modular logistics kits. (see sample)
- To maintain each base with a dozen named station containers for security and convenience
- To have locked down BPOs at every factory equipped office, modular of course (Current list)
- To maintain Chaven Academy with a complete outfitting for n00bs including basic skillbooks in a modular format. (see sample)
- Finally, my ultimate goal is to sell such "modular" kits
ADVANTAGESA distinct 'division of labour' for differing career choices into the ministries of Commerce, Defense, Energy and State.
I have almost every single office i wanted, near penirgman, plus I have highly detailed bookmark sets for all nearby constellations, mostly for trade and a few safe mining spots (agent runners and pirate hunters utilize afterburners mostly)
I also have a highly classified map of cross-region commodity items that has enabled me to reap enormous profits and thus support such a massive logistics effort from my own pocket.